04 Oct Deep Deep Down!
Posted at 18:00h in Good Hair Day 0 Comments
Deep Deep Down! Natural hair treatments for any hair type! Mix :: Treat :: Heat :: Wash. Create your own at-home natural hair treatments from six common ingredients!
- Avocado (Vitamins A, B, C and E, calcium, iron and potassium) – For moisture and growth.
- Egg Protein (Vitamins A, D and E, protein) – for strength, volume, shine, and texture.
- Honey (Vitamin B-6, thiamin, niacin, iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium) - deep cleanse and hydration for damage.
- Banana (Vitamins A, B and C, potassium, iron, and zinc)
– for thinning, dry, or frizzy hair, adds shine.
- Mayonnaise (Vitamins A, B-12 and E, protein) - reduce frizz, moisturizing conditioner.
- Oils (Vitamins A, B and E, and a nutrient similar to sebum, the body’s natural hair conditioner) - olive, jojoba, and coconut oils to strengthen, moisturize, and relieve dandruff.
- Straight – Banana, egg whites, olive/argon/coconut
- Wavy – Banana, egg whites, honey, mayonnaise, olive/argon/coconut
- Curly – Avocado, egg whites, honey, mayonnaise, olive/argon/coconut
- Frizzy – Banana, honey, mayonnaise, olive/argon/coconut
- Color Treated – honey, mayonnaise, olive/argon/coconut
- Oily – Banana, egg whites, honey
- Dry/Brittle – Avocado, Banana, egg whites, honey, mayonnaise, olive/argon/coconut
Mix. Treat. Heat. Wash.
Make your mask fresh from the natural ingredients, blend and apply to dry hair. Wrap your hair in a warm towel for 15 minutes and let the heat gently infuse the nutrients into your hair. Rinse and wash your hair with Shampoo and a Moisturizing Rinse. Style as usual! Repeat this process weekly or every other week!!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.